Aging is a natural and inevitable process for everyone, we can’t stop it. Appearing wrinkles over the forehead is the first sign of aging and we can easily remove these forehead wrinkles by following some natural technique and keep our skin look younger all the time.
Now I am going to share with you some smart wrinkle removing solution. The best tactics to get relief of anxiety and prevent wrinkles formation and lastly a forehead massage technique to get rid of stress.
Technique – 1
The first technique is to prepare a natural cream at home by natural ingredients.
- Take 1 spoon of alovera gel (nature republic brand will be better), 1 teaspoon of Vaseline, 1 small teaspoon of glycerin, 1 vitamin e capsule.
- You will need a cello tape to help in processing of the mixture on your forehead.
- Now apply a thick layer of the paste on your forehead. Use the cello tape on the area where you have fine lines.
- Lastly, go to bed and relax. You can keep the paste on your forehead for overnight or if you are not comfortable then you can keep it for an hour and then clean it with warm water.
Technique – 2
Use your index finger or thumb finger to touch the spot between your eyebrows and massage it firmly for 2 minutes. Close your eyes and relax. It helps to prevent formation of fine lines and calm your mind.
- Combine 1 tsp of coconut oil + olive oil
- Then add 1 tsp of virgin olive oil
- Mix it well
- Before starting the massage technique. Apply the oil blend on your forehead and massage firmly.
Technique – 3
Easy technique is to do alternate upward strokes on the forehead. You must do this technique using your fingertips or your palm of your hand. Stroke firmly and slowly on your forehead. This swill smooths the outlines. Repeat the movements for some time.
Above are the 3 techniques that will help you to remove wrinkle or fine line from forehead and get stress free. You can try all the techniques and chose that comforts you the most and gives the best result.
For better understanding, you can check out this video guideline: