In post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, the skin becomes darker in areas of previous injury or skin condition due to an increase in the pigment (melanin) that remains during the healing process. Sometimes darkening can also be due to the iron pigment that remains when old red blood cells die. Acne is not only a common cause of all kinds of skin injuries (scratches, cuts, burns, insect bites, chronic rubbing) but also many...
Skin ProblemsMaruf Hossain / June 7th, 2021 / No Comments
- What Causes Post-inflammatory Hyperpigmentation on Dark skin
- Get the Best Skin Care for Dog!
- Dial Antibacterial Deodorant Soap Benefits and Product Features
- Coronavirus Caution|How to Use Hand Sanitizer Effectively
- Top 5 Best Skin Lightening Soap of 2020
- Onion Juice for Hair: Can it stop hair loss and regrow hair naturally?
- How To Lighten Skin To Be White Like Korean Women
- Natural Remedies for Toddler Skin Allergy
- Natural Ways To Remove Wrinkle & Fine lines on Forehead In 2 Days
- Best 5 Dark Spot Corrector