Turmeric is a plant which is very well known to everyone around the globe. It is because turmeric is used in both cooking and also for skin care. If you are looking for a natural skin glow complexion, you better try using turmeric mask or scrub.
You can find many cleansers, facewash, and creams in the local market which contains harmful chemicals and can damage your skin. It is best to use natural homemade remedies. With turmeric powder, you can make a face mask, facial scrub, cleanser. Turmeric contains antioxidants and curcumin it helps in skin brightening whitening and making your skin look healthy.
There are many amazing skin benefits of Turmeric, let me introduce you to some of the main skin benefits of turmeric.
1) Helps to get rid of Acne: Turmeric is getting a solution to your acne because it’s a natural antiseptic which stops bacteria in the skin from spreading and it even takes down the swelling and blemish of the skin with redness. It’s more effective if you can combine it with honey and make a face mask which helps in killing acne with bacteria.
2) Heal Wounds: Turmeric has always been medicine to heal cuts, wounds of both animal and human. Our ancestors used to use this turmeric paste as medicine for insect bite, infected wound, or even mouth inflammation. It helps to repair the skin by promoting tissue regeneration.
3) Reduce Skin Aging: Mix turmeric powder with yogurt and use it as a mask on your face 2-3 times a week at night before going to bed. As its high in antioxidants, it will help your skin reduce wrinkles around your cheeks and on your forehead, as a result, it will help your skin to look young.
4) Reduce the appearance of stretch marks: Most of the people suffers from skin stretch marks. These lines are really hard to heal, but trying turmeric can help to lighten the appearance of these lines. How to use it: Take a tablespoon of olive oil, one teaspoon of turmeric powder and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice, mix it. Rub this mixture on the lines twice a day.
5) Turmeric for Sensitive Skin: Sensitive skin is one difficult problem for most young boys and girls. Allergic skin grown pimples makes skin red and itching starts whenever using any cream on the face. Aloe vera gel and turmeric are the best solutions to pimples and redness of skin because the mixture of this aloe vera and turmeric reduces inflammation and soothes the skin.
6) Turmeric face pack for glowing skin: Turmeric face pack is the best solution to glowing skin. You just need to have some yogurt and some Turmeric powder. Turmeric is antiseptic which helps in healing dead and damaged cells of your skin and bringing the glow to your skin which is safe from skin irritation. Mix 2 tablespoon of aloe vera gel, 1 tablespoon of yogurt, 2 teaspoons of turmeric and 2 teaspoons of lemon juice and mix it in a bowl. Then apply it on your face 2-3 times a week. Keep it on your face for 15 minutes and then wash it off. You will feel the soft skin and even instant clear and glowing skin. If you continue this process regularly -3 times a week, you can get a better result of your glowing skin.
Read More: Best Turmeric Soap Review